RASHEED ABIOLA, MD
orthopedic surgeon - spine
"80% of spine conditions are treated without surgery.
I try the least invasive measures first."
Operative and nonoperative management of spine conditions
American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (ABOS)
Livonia and Warren appointments available
GET TO KNOW DR. RASHEED ABIOLA
- Undergrad: University of Maryland - College Park
- Medical school: The Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University
- Internship: University of Wisconsin, Orthopedic Surgery Intern,
- Residency: University of Wisconsin
- Fellowship: University of Utah Medical Center
Dr. Rasheed commonly treats: Cervical Radiculopathy (pinched nerve), Lumber Disk Herniation, Lumber Spinal Herniation, and Adult Spondylolisthesis.
MEET DR. RASHEED ABIOLA
Dr. Rasheed Abiola is helping transform spine care
Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedics is one of the first in the region to add the Mazor X Robotic Guidance Platform to Synergy Ambulatory Surgery Center. The Mazor X Robotic Guidance Platform combines pre-operative planning tools and analytics with intra-operative guidance, giving Dr. Abiola advanced spinal surgery options.
"All the staff were friendly and courteous. My physician, Dr. Abiola, is great and explained everything thoroughly. I am confident I'm in good hands. Highly recommend this practice" - Pat T.