MEET DR. RASHEED ABIOLA
orthopedic spine surgeon
Dr. Rasheed Abiola is helping transform spine care
Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedics is one of the first in the region to add the Mazor X Robotic Guidance Platform to Synergy Ambulatory Surgery Center. The Mazor X Robotic Guidance Platform combines pre-operative planning tools and analytics with intra-operative guidance, giving Dr. Abiola advanced spinal surgery options.
COMMONLY TREATED CONDITIONS
- Cervical radiculopathy (pinched nerve)
- Lumber disk herniation
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Adult spondylolisthesis
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery Fellow, University of Utah Medical Center
- Orthopedic Surgery Resident, University of Wisconsin
- Orthopedic Surgery Intern, University of Wisconsin
- Doctor of Medicine, The Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University
- Bachelor of Science, University of Maryland - College Park
"All the staff were friendly and courteous. My physician, Dr. Abiola, is great and explained everything thoroughly. I am confident I'm in good hands. Highly recommend this practice" - Pat T.