Shoulder & Elbow Care
In many cases, the key to full recovery from a shoulder or elbow injury is timely diagnosis and treatment. Fortunately, the physicians of Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedic & Spine Specialists are experts at diagnosing and treating a variety of conditions involving the shoulder or elbow.
Common Shoulder and Elbow Conditions
Our shoulder and elbow specialists diagnose and treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Shoulder arthritis and elbow arthritis
- Tennis elbow
- Frozen shoulder
- Rotator cuff tear or injury
- Dislocated shoulder
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Shoulder bursitis
- Sports injuries
- Fractured shoulder, elbow or arm
- Golfer’s elbow
- Constricted nerves
Shoulder and Elbow Treatment Options
Depending on your diagnosis, your customized treatment plan may include:
- Physical therapy
- Epidural injections and steroid injections
- Draining of cysts
- Surgery, including shoulder reconstruction, total shoulder repair, rotator cuff repair, broken shoulder repair and others
The shoulder specialists at Mendelson Kornblum perform a comprehensive evaluation to determine the most effective course of treatment for your shoulder pain!
Call us today to schedule an appointment today!
Keep up with Mendelson Kornblum news by following us on Facebook!