Synergy Health Partners Physical and Occupational Therapy offers experienced physical and occupational therapists and advanced orthopedic care in a compassionate and safe environment.
We offer one-on-one personalized care using evidence-based approaches that include painless hands-on strategies whenever possible to restore function and relief pain. Our goal is to collaborate with the patient, their family and health care providers to achieve their health goals.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedics makes scheduling your appointment easy. Schedule online or call us at
Already a patient? Find your provider and schedule here as well.
When Is Physical Therapy Right for You?
You may consider seeing a physical therapist if you:
- Would like advice on planning an exercise program aimed at correcting current challenges, maintaining muscle mass and strength, or avoiding potential problems in the future
- Have sustained a sports injury
- Notice new or changes in joint pain and/or muscle strength
- Have difficulty with basic movements such as sitting, standing, grooming, bathing and getting out of bed
- Feel exhausted and physically limited because of a recent injury or chronic condition
- Suffer from a condition that impacts your strength, movement and mobility, such as arthritis
- Recently had orthopedic surgery, such as hip surgery, knee surgery, shoulder surgery, spine surgery or total joint replacement
- Recently experienced prolonged hospitalization
- Use a wheelchair, walker or cane
Services offered at our physical therapy clinics:
- Post-operative orthopedic care (total joint replacement, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, spine, hip, knee and ankle)
- SI joint therapy
- Wrist and hand therapy – CHT
- Orthotic fabrication for elbow, wrist and hand
- Orthopedic care for orthopedics injuries of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle
- Pelvic & abdominal health – for both males and females
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Fall Prevention and balance training
- Lymphedema management
- Chronic Pain
- Functional capacity evaluation (FCE)
- Auto – accident related injuries
- Workers Compensation - work related injuries
When you start or continue your treatment at Synergy Health Partners Physical Therapy, you are already a step ahead to achieving your rehabilitation goals. Our licensed physical therapists work hand-in-hand with your doctor and have extensive experience in the field of orthopedics. The physical therapy staff continually collaborates with the orthopedic, spine, and pain management physicians, so each patient has a team of experts closely managing his or her care and discussing paths to best outcomes. Because our protocols for postoperative rehabilitation are developed in cooperation with the surgeon, we can develop treatment plans that are ideally suited for each condition.
After an injury, your priority is getting back to your life as quickly as possible. We understand choosing the right care is an important first step in your road to recovery. Our mission is to provide compassionate care with high quality outcomes. With your dedication, and our expertise, we will work together to get you back to the healthy and active lifestyle you deserve. Mendelson Kornblum powered by Synergy Health Partners is committed to your quick recovery and return to physical activity.
Mendelson Kornblum powered by Synergy Health Partners Physical Therapy has two state-of-the-art clinics in close proximity to the orthopedic offices, and conveniently located in Livonia and Warren.