Occupational rehabilitation is the therapeutic use of everyday life activities. Occupational therapists’ job is to help people participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities. Some common occupational therapy interventions include the following:
- Helping children with disabilities to participate in school and social situations
- Helping people recovering from injury to regain skills
- Providing support for older adults experiencing either physical or cognitive changes.
Why should You choose Synergy Health Partners for Occupational Therapy?
At Synergy Health Partners our team of highly trained occupational therapists will first evaluate your injury or condition. Next, we will establish appropriate goals and create a customized treatment plan to achieve those goals. Once our therapists complete this, they will determine if any modification needs to me made to your home, workplace, or school in order to help you function as independently as possible. Your therapist may recommend adaptive devices, orthotics, or durable medical equipment and train you how to use it. Synergy Health Partners offer the most comprehensive occupational rehabilitation services and treatments including:
- Arthritis Management
- Brain Injury
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pediatric & JumpStart Program
- Return to Work Services