Our award-winning orthopedic surgeons are respected and experienced specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect bones, joints, muscles, cartilage, ligaments, and nerves of the upper and lower extremities.
They also have extensive experience treating athletic injuries, including damage to tendons and the musculoskeletal system. From fracture care to stabilizing joints, patients can rely on the doctors at Mendelson Kornblum to help you return to an active lifestyle.
Dr. Herbert Mendelson, Dr. David Mendelson, Dr. Jeffrey Mendelson, Dr. Stephen Mendelson, Dr. Alice Mendelson, Dr. Emily Ren, Dr. Anna Babushkina, and Dr. Kyle Bohm have advanced training and expertise in the following areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Total Joint Replacement: Shoulder, Hip, Knee
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: Hip, Knee
- Arthrosurface Joint Restoration: Shoulder, Hip, Knee, Foot/Ankle
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Work-related Injuries
- Non-surgical Treatment Options