Complete Care Head to Toe
- Diagnosis/treatment of orthopedic injuries or conditions of the neck, shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, hand, back, hip, knee, foot and ankle
- Fractures and sports injuries
- Technically advanced, state-of-the-art digital X-ray imaging and electronic patient medical records
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Total joint replacement
- Neck, back, shoulder, hand/wrist, hip, knee, foot/ankle surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery; X-stop procedure and Kyphopasty procedure
- Non-surgical treatment of joint, muscle and bone conditions/pain: osteoporosis, pediatric and adult arthritis, connective tissue disease, autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia, bursitis/tendonitis, gout
- Non-surgical treatment and therapeutic spinal injections for acute back/neck pain, including herniated discs and pinched nerves
- Patient events, workshops and classes
Mendelson Kornblum is a multi-specialty practice that focuses on conditions that affect the bones and joints. We have fellowship-trained, board-certified physicians and advanced treatments for patients in the following areas:
Our highly experienced and regarded orthopedic surgeons specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders that affect bones, joints, muscles, cartilage, ligaments and nerves of the extremities and spine. They are proud to be affiliated with both St. Mary Mercy Hospital and St. John Macomb Hospital.
You’ll have the advantage of the latest surgical and non-surgical procedures in back and neck pain. A team approach to your spinal problems may include physical therapy, medication, exercise, weight loss and therapeutic spinal injections. Additionally, we offer the area’s best orthopedic spine surgeons for repair or reconstruction of structural disorders.
The pain management / physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians at Mendelson Kornblum have a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge regarding pain-relieving techniques and treatments. Areas of specialty include back pain, neck pain, herniated discs, pinched nerves, post-surgical pain, cancer-related pain, musculoskeletal injuries, and rehabilitation for back and neck injuries. If you have acute or chronic pain that affects your mobility and ability to function, Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedics can help restore your quality of life.
Our rehabilitation approach complements your surgeon’s intervention with continual sharing of diagnostic information that can help promote a speedy recovery. In addition, due to our exclusive dedication to orthopedic conditions, we have developed many techniques that can significantly reduce the amount of pain during your rehabilitation.
Please download our practice brochure for more information.